If you are flying this jet, you are likely in for a long-haul, which means the seat you occupy should offer a lot. For the frequent flyer, paying attention to details is important and amenities are scrutinized easily. On this jet you’ll enjoy comfort along with the little things that can make you feel more appreciated as a passenger.
In the VA B787-9 Upper Class sets you will enjoy the following:
- Herringbone configuration
- Ample storage room under the foot rest, and a side pocket for personal items to reduce clutter
- A table that has suitable space for laptop use, which pops out automatically
- 11-inch Touchscreen in-flight entertainment with film, TV showers and games
- A USB port
- You will be provided with a blanket and bed mat along with an amenity kit, which contains eyeshades, earplugs, a toothbrush and toothpaste, lip balm, a pen, face cleaning tissue and a mint
- Each seat has aisle access
- When you are ready to have a snooze, you can ask the flight attendant to help flip the bed – although the process can be a hassle, it allows you to feel like you are in an actual bed rather than a seat that has been full reclined
It is a good seat for a lengthy flight, especially if you need some sleep before you land. You will be entertained for the duration of the flight if you choose to use the 70 hours of entertainment available to you. Any frequent first or business class traveler will appreciate these seats.